Friday, January 29, 2010

F*&%*&^ Bastards

Fox and I had a really nice walk out last night. Apart from trying to steal apples off the trees he was an absolute angel. My day was ruined however by this:

33 dogs were massacred at a farm in Northland

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10622842

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10622729

Warning: there are some graphic photos so don't look if you don't want to see.

First I would like to say, I have no problem with a well placed bullet being used as a form of humane euthanasia. Obviously not my preferred method but when done right it is quick and painless. This was a fucking slaughter! The poor SPCA inspectors who had to go and deal with this were interviewed last night on TV. One of them looked like she was about to have a melt down but she held it together, brave woman.

I don't know why the guy signed his dogs over, why he had so many though apparently they were all in good condition but I do know the method used to kill the dogs was completely inhumane.

No comments:

Post a Comment